Ginger Root Pure Extract Tincture
- Ginger contains Gingerol, a Substance with Powerful Medicinal Properties.
- Ginger Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness
- Ginger May Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness
- The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis
- Ginger May Drastically Lower Blood Sugars and Improve Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Ginger Can Help Treat Chronic Indigestion
- Ginger May Significantly Reduce Menstrual Pain
- Ginger May Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Ginger Contains a Substance That May Help Prevent Cancer – 6-gingerol
- Ginger May Improve Brain Function and Protect Against Alzheimer’s Disease
BIOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF 6-GINGEROL: A BRIEF REVIEW
Numerous studies have revealed that regular consumption of certain fruits and vegetables can reduce the risk of many diseases. The rhizome of Zingiber officinale (ginger) is consumed worldwide as a spice and herbal medicine. It contains pungent phenolic substances collectively known as gingerols. 6-Gingerol is the major pharmacologically-active component of ginger. It is known to exhibit a variety of biological activities including anticancer, anti-inflammation, and anti-oxidation. 6-Gingerol has been found to possess anticancer activities via its effect on a variety of biological pathways involved in apoptosis, cell cycle regulation, cytotoxic activity, and inhibition of angiogenesis. Thus, due to its efficacy and regulation of multiple targets, as well as its safety for human use, 6-gingerol has received considerable interest as a potential therapeutic agent for the prevention and/or treatment of various diseases. Taken together, this review summarizes the various in vitro and in vivo pharmacological aspects of 6-gingerol and the underlying mechanisms.
Source: Healthline / PubMed Central
Ginger Extract Tincture Shelf Life
If stored in a cool, dry, place it’s best used by 1-2 years. FREEZING is NOT recommended. When shopping for extracts – check our competitors. Compare capsule size, what fillers they use, (many companies use rice flour filler – the Swanson company uses it and admits it), are they Organic, and shipping and handling charges.
For additional information – Click here for the Facts (FAQ) on our products and a comparison of Standarized vs. Non-Standarized Herbals.